Have some of your teeth shifted from a bad bite or dental anomalies? The Inman Aligner works like magic when correcting crowding or protrusion of the front teeth. It is the perfect solution for dental irregularities as it is safe, efficient, and of excellent value.
With the patented Inman Aligner, your front teeth can be gently guided to an ideal position in about six to eighteen weeks. Because it is removable, you can take it out and put it back in to fit your lifestyle.
What Is The Inman Aligner?
It is a quick, convenient, and efficient adult orthodontic option that corrects moderate crowding or protrusion of the teeth. It is used to treat the top and bottom front teeth, and unlike traditional braces, they are removable and are worn for about sixteen to twenty hours a day.
How effective is the treatment?
It works effectively for the front teeth. They have one set of aligner bows that straighten your front teeth or reduce an underbite or an overbite. They contain Nickel Titanium coil springs that gently apply pressure to the teeth, guiding them back to the ideal position on your lower and upper gums. Depending on the condition of your teeth, this treatment can be used as part of a cosmetic dentistry procedure.
For Inman Aligner treatment to yield the desired results, it should be done by a certified dentist. Tarpon Dental has a certified dentist in Tarpon Springs, FL, Dr. Seema Amin, who can administer the treatment and help you restore your smile in weeks. Contact us to schedule an appointment.
Pros and Cons of Getting an Inman Aligner
- They are Removable: Unlike conventional teeth straightening approaches such as retainers and braces, they can be removed. You can remove your aligner when eating or brushing your teeth. Ultimately, this means better oral health as you can easily access your teeth and are less likely to get food trapped between the fittings.
- They are Discreet: One thing that puts most people off from having orthodontic treatment is that braces are visible when you smile. Like other clear braces, they leave a visible metal bar across your front teeth; however, they are more discreet, making them ideal for most people in Tarpon Springs, Florida.
- Faster Treatment: With Inman Aligner treatment, you get to see your desired results faster than with conventional brace systems. Usually, treatment takes about six to eighteen weeks. Compared to conventional metallic brace systems, which can take up to two years, it is understandable why most patients opt for this treatment method.
- They Need Some Getting Used To: The Inman Aligner contains a coiled spring and bar system that gently pushes on the teeth, coaxing them into position. This system can take a little getting used to. For most people, the first week of wearing the system can affect their speech and cause extra salivation; however, this problem fades away after a while.
- They Do Not Suit Every Patient: This teeth straightening method is perfect for individuals looking for aesthetic corrections. It, however, cannot correct complex orthodontic issues.
- They Are Not Invisible: As mentioned above, the Inman Aligner is discreet; however, it is not invisible. When you smile or speak, those you are conversing with can tell that you are wearing aligners.
Get in touch with Tarpon Dental, a certified dentist, if you wish to resolve your dental issues with the treatment. Our Florida dentist will conduct a dental exam and determine whether or not you are a suitable candidate for the option. If you are not, we will help you find the perfect solution for crowding and help you achieve a straighter smile.
Are Inman Aligners Any Good?
Inman aligners are a good choice for individuals who want to straighten their front teeth in a relatively short time. They are the perfect solution for front teeth crowding or protrusion and are safe, effective, and efficient. They have a high success rate (94%). If you wear your aligner diligently, you can expect to have straighter teeth in as little as six weeks.
Dental aligners can help you gain a more attractive smile in half the time. At Tarpon Dental, we have a professional orthodontist in Tarpon Springs, FL, who can help you correct malocclusions of the teeth in the shortest time possible. Contact us to schedule an appointment.
Can the Patented Inman Aligner Straighten Your Teeth?
At Tarpon Dental, we have a certified dentist that can advise you on how gently guided the treatment can help straighten your teeth. Although you can wear and remove Inman Aligners to support your lifestyle needs, such as attending social occasions, they look like clear braces, and you can wear them during office hours. The longer you wear your Inman Aligner, the faster your teeth will straighten. Therefore, ensure that you wear your patented Inman Aligner diligently until your teeth return to their ideal position on your upper and lower gums.
Why Choose To Have An Inman Aligner And Not An Invisalign?
If you are torn between getting an Inman Aligner or an Invisalign, below are reasons why dental aligners may be perfect for you:
- Work Quickly;
- Are easy to clean and remove;
- Cheaper than Invisalign or metal braces;
- Are great solutions for crowding in the upper and lower front teeth; and
- You only need one pair of aligners (you do not have to replace your aligners as your treatment progresses).
- Must be worn round the clock except to clean and eat;
- Invisalign is a costlier procedure compared to Inman aligners;
- You must remove your Invisalign to eat or drink anything (apart from water);
- You need a new Invisalign every two weeks, and you need to visit your orthodontist every four to six weeks.
Dr. Seema Amin believes in ensuring that each patient gets the best treatment. The Inman Aligner or the Invisalign can be the right treatment for you, depending on your dental situation. Call us today, and we will help you make an educated decision on which treatment option is right for you.
Do You Need A Solution For Crowding? Contact Tarpon Dental for a Straighter Smile!
If you are looking for the best solution for teeth straightening in Tarpon Springs, FL, look no further than Tarpon Dental. Most individuals order dental aligners online without consulting a dentist. We advise against this because consulting your dentist in Tarpon Springs, Florida, is vitally important as it gives your orthodontist perspective regarding your condition and the available treatment options.
Dr. Seema Amin can help you start your Inman Aligner treatment and restore your smile in as little as six weeks. This is the perfect solution for teeth straightening as it works so fast and is very effective. Whether you are in Tarpon Springs, FL, or surrounding areas, you can count on us to give you the smoothest dental care experience possible.
Call us today at 727-937-4285 or visit our physical location at 2611 Keystone Rd, Suite B-7, Tarpon Springs, FL 34688, to request an appointment.